The pros of being single
by Jolyn Low
- The freedom to do and pursue anything in life with no worries about a joint future
- Finding or learning how to find happiness within and with yourself
- Being able to go for days without worrying about shaving your legs
- Not having to care for someone else
- Having the time to focus on working and improving yourself
I was listening to some married couples speak about relationships. I’m not one to know much, given my abysmal track record, but I do believe that love is a very beautiful thing when shared between two committed individuals who bring out the best in the other. Personally, I would like to “grow up” with someone else through the stages of life. However, knowing my disposition and current plans for the future, it would be a very unlikely path indeed.