My friends tell me that I have a habit of drastically changing the way I look every 2 years or so. In that case, I wonder how I’ll look like in 2020 when I get out of uni and enter the working world.
On that topic – I wish that I had “settled” for my career. For it seems like I will never be able to start a family without drastically altering my career trajectory or freezing my eggs. And all I want, really, in my adult life is enough money, love and to start my own family.
Highlights from study break:
- I am obsessed with HK. I want to work there whilst I am still young and unsettled, and I can foresee myself loving life there. It’s the perfect melting pot of urbanised yet surrounded by nature, which I love.
- Escape rooms are fun when you are a wimp and die at the thought of being in a room alone in the dark. Also when you succeed because it reaffirms that you’re not that stupid after all.
- I had all the food that I love – I am so satisfied. I had this amazing Chinese set lunch with my parents before rushing to the gate to catch my flight. I also brought back some local food I am so happy.
- Checked out a bespoke bar on Good Friday which I was pleasantly surprised by. Then headed to get prata (but failed), before settling at the same old bar near home and trying to get wrecked by ordering a long island aka ‘I am here to get messed up please save me’. Didn’t die, got home safely and hated myself a little more that night.
- I went to church and found the babies cute. Is it innately programmed into every female to coo over fat little baby human beings?
- Honey is love, and she gives me life when I have to do work.